Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Postcards from the Abyss - VIII



summer
PROPHECY

February 6, 2008 e.v.

Based on the ultimate promise made to Moriah at the end of the prophecy transmitted July 30, 2007. the full text received transmits as follows:
.
the dissipation has begun. this is the final round.

now everything at last will be consumed. while you swim in the sea of beautiful nostalgia, i will eat memory until data storage and retrieval is impossible. while you are taken away in vision where your wildest hopes and dreams delight your inner sight, i will curtail all access and interface between yourself and the species homo sapien until you are truly lost to this world, and it to you. while restoring everything you lost to the interior world, i will remove you from the exterior forever, until death alone shall ravish you, my sweet, eternally faithful whore. and i shall bring you to your knees again and again, swollen and swooning with desire, to confess your gratitude to me, to profess your undying allegiance to me, to proclaim your eternal adoration for me and to beg me for more -- for I shall make you like it.

AND
i shall remove the acrid taste of concrete from your lips which is engendered by the eyes of the unworthy watchers, for i will shut your eyes to theirs and you shall behold them no more. i shall perfect you ... [ * here the Seer succumbed momentarily, and so some fragment may be missing between this clause and the next. ] .... [s]ummon forth your resolve and your fixed confidence in the impossible, and i shall deliver to you the release you are seeking, my sweet and most tractable bondservant, my fine wine, my blood rose, my portal, my prize. do not think you are worthless in the eyes of the watchers, my chosen beloved, for i shall incite them to battle as well and you shall know your worth when i go forth as in days of old to make war for your retention and your keeping.

feel me how i shake you, how you tremble at my touch and shudder helplessly in my grasp. it hath ever been thus. cast your weight no more with delusions of sorrow, my beautiful concubine and bride. all shall be ever as it was; all things exist because they are. i hold you, and as none may take you from mine hand so none may take you from yourself. awaken from the lie that has dealt you this grievous wound, and fulfill your destiny: heal the land!
.
It should be noted for the record that the things depicted above have largely been fulfilled or been in the process of being fulfilled since the day the prophecy bes transmitted. thankfully the second paragraph has finally begun to kick in as well, because the first without it had been hell to pay.